Tuesday, July 6, 2010

♥♪♪♫ happy anniversarry butchoi q ♥♪♪♫



Its can’t be it’n not possible”.That what I told to myself.

there’s no way that “m in love with you it’s juzt jealousy.I must be lonely.”

I tried to fooling myself but now I can’t hide it anymore.

I think I love you it must be true cause I miss u when ur not around I can’t do anything

I keep thinking about you seeing how things are I know..

Im falling for you I did’nt realize it now

I need you all of the time I now understand that somehow you’ve already grown deep in my heart.

They say we’re not suited for each other that it’s better for us just be friends from one to ten we can never agree on anything.


How can we be in a relationship? When everyone say we can’t last.

Their words have been in my thoughts but I don’t want to think about it anymore.

Why didn’t realize what felt about you immediately?

Why didn’t I see you when you were juzt in front of my eyes?

That whole time you were just beside me all along why didn’t realize that I loved you all along?


No comments: